Donor 14213

I recently had a baby with donor 14213, anyone else? I also have a vial available if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Hi SLee322, congratulations on your bub! I am just about to buy some vials for 14213. Hope I'll be joining you soon! Did you join the sibling registry? Are there others? Did you have a boy or girl? IUI? How many attempts? Sorry for all the questions - feel free not to answer :smile:

• Hi Billierae! My daughter will be 5 months in the 24th. There are 2 other moms that I know of. One of the moms and I communicate on a regular basis. Her son is older by 3 months but our babies favor each other a lot. I have an extra vial that I'm trying to get rid of. You can have it if you want it, no cost. I just don't want to keep paying to store it. I did join the sibling registry. I did IVF. It took two attempts. I got pregnant my first try but had a miscarriage. I still have 4 embryos frozen. Please feel free to reach out if you have anymore questions.

• Posted this on another thread for #14213, but I am 10 going on 11 weeks pregnant with this donor via unmedicated IUI, have a singleton baby (sex still TBD) due around April 12 next year. Would be very interested in getting to know other moms using this donor as you feel comfortable - thank you!

• Hi Driftlessbaker! I would love to connect. Please feel free to contact me wlsantiag22@gmail.con

There is another mom that I communicate with. I'm sure there are more but we don't know who they are.

• Hi, I’m 8 weeks pregnant with this donor via IVF, baby girl due end of June 2022

• Congratulations!!! I have a little girl and she'll be 1 next Wednesday. Please feel free to reach out. Wlsantiago22@gmail.com

I realize I wrote my email wrong last time. I'm also on Instagram and Facebook. Hope we can connect.

• still available? interested