Options

ici timing

my Lh surge (30mlU) to peak (63-73mlU) is 12 hours long, then I get ovulation cramps 3 hours later (15 hours from surge). Do I insem at the highest LH before it drops?

Comments

• Options

I am not sure, but I am curious as well because I am planning a home ici. Anyone with advice would be appreciated. Singleleo are you using Mira? Would your recommend it?

• Options

How we did ours was putting a vial in at surge and then 24 hours after the first vial. But my LH surge drops fast and I only have cramps the day of my surge.

• Options

I read online that sperm has to go through a process inside the vag called Capacitation, which can take afew hours. This is where the receptors on the sperm's head become adjusted in order to be able to penetratethe egg. So, I decided to insem at 6 hours. My highest lh is at 12 and the surge is over at 15 hours. I poured the vial inside a SoftDisc without any lube because I recently saw youtube videos showing sperm under a microscope before and after putting a drop of preseed,and the sperm stopped moving. So I did an O first and 2 afterwards, plus took Mucinex once my EWCM started, and am now on 9dpo. At 1k per vial, I do not want to try 2, but at age 36, I'm thinking I need to hurry to at least have one baby. Getting my hormones checked cd3 next cycle. This feed does not alert me when I get responses. Idk why