Options

Donor 14287

Has anyone used this donor? Successful pregnancies? Good numbers?

Comments

• Options
    Hello! My wife and I just went through a successful IVF cycle with this donor. Our embryo transfer was on March 21, 2017 and I am officially pregnant! Are you using this donor?
  • Options
    Me and my partner picked this donor and we're doing our first IUI next week! Does this donor have good numbers?
  • Options
    Just did first IUI yesterday!!
  • Options
    We used thus donor via iui and now have a BEAUTIFUL (soon to be) 6 month old baby girl! She is more beautiful and gentle than we could have ever imagined. Happy to hear she may have some half siblings soon! Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    @Lizeth1817, if your on facebook, there is a page "ccb donor 14287" for this donor.
  • Options
    @jroberts07 - thanks for the info! I did submit a request to join the group. Was your IUI in April successful? Thanks and hope you are well!

Claudia
  • Options
    My wife and I are planning on using this donor for IUI in the fall. I looked for the Facebook group but couldn't find it. Is it still up?
  • Options
    My wife and I are leaning toward this donor. It's great to hear about successes!
  • Options

Hi, I looked up the Facebook page for this donor and nothing came up, does anyone have a successful link to the FB page? that can assist?

• Options

@Lizeth1817 cab you help me with the link?

• Options

Hello! The name of our group is CCB Donor 14287. Feel free to send me, Emily Ann-Falk Shagonaby, a message on FB and I can invite you to the group! Are you TTC, pregnant, or have you had a baby with this donor? How exciting!

• Options

Ill be using this donor for the first time in about a week! Fingers crossed-its awesome to see the success stories :) Hoping for a pregnancy so I can join the facebook group to see all the half siblings!

• Options

Hi TTBB and dotfev! Have you been able to find the Facebook group?

• Options

Hi everyone! Just wondered if any of you were able to find the CCB Donor 14287 on Facebook?

• Options

Hi all, I just contacted Emily and her group for CCB Donor 14287. My journey has been a long one and unsuccessful due to complications. I have two vials of 14287 and will no longer need them. Please reach out if interested. Thanks.

• Options

Interested in buying the vials from you. Are they still available? Do you have an email or contact info?