New Donors - -CMV

Will there be any new donors soon? I feel like for the last month or so I haven’t seen many new donors. I hope this changes soon.

Comments

• I also have this question. It seems like the donor supply has been dwindling and there haven't been many new donors added. Any guidance on when this trend might change?

• @BabyV2021! & @sc_cal We added 12 new donors in October, but a couple of them sold out very quickly. As you may know, the process of qualifying a donor takes several months and involves ongoing in-person appointments (donations, blood draws, physicals, etc.). We had to pause our donor operations for a few months in the spring which led to a slow-down in the process of new donors being added to our catalog.

With clinics re-opening and our new at-home insemination option, we've also seen a surge in requests for vials. If you find a donor you like, please be sure to order right away or call us if you need us to put them on a courtesy hold for you. Vials are selling out very quickly and we don't want you to miss out. Please keep in mind that we also offer 30 days of free storage if you aren't ready to ship the vials.

Regards,

Nicole

California Cryobank