Options

Anyone had any luck with donors 14535 or 14426?

Narrowing down my 2 choices. Anyone used either donor?

Comments

• Options
    ive used 14426, pregnancy first try & birth
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok cool that was my second choice. I jist had an IUI done with donor 14535 so hopefully it works out on this 2nd IUI.
  • Options
    How did it go with donor 14535? I have done 2 IUI's with that donor and both negative. Please let me know
  • Options
    Hey there Fran22... Just got 3 positives with this donor on my 2nd iui round :)
  • Options
    @sk29 Congrats!!! Thats so amazing and encouraging!
    Thank you so much for responding! We go for IUI number 3 in the beginning of Feb. Keep your fingers crossed!! Were you taking anything for fertility? How were you tracking your ovulation?
  • Options
    Thanks hun we are all here to encourage each other. Awesome so your iui is coming up very soon. Okay so I was placed on the ovulation pills day 3-7 of my cycle. On day 12 I have always went in for an ultrasound to see how much im ovulating. Day 14 I had my iui as day 14 my follicles were twice the size as day 12. I have also been taking pre natals for 2 1/2 months as well bc you need folic acid. Pre natals gets your body ready for pregnancy. Fingers crosses for you... Come on Fran woohoo!!!
  • Options
    @sk29 Did you decide on which donor you were using? My partner and I are also looking at both of these donors. We have our appointment next Wednesday to discuss our upcoming IUI next month.
  • Options
    Just purchased 14535. Any feedback to offer in regards to success?
  • Options
    Just had our 1st IUI with donor 14535 this past Saturday. The doctor said his sperm count was extremely high with 70% mobility. We are hoping for the best. I guess we'll know after the long TWW.
  • Options
    We are now 18 weeks pregnant!!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats to you all! We used donor 14535 for IVF, and are now 7 weeks pregnant. Do you all know how many siblings there are?
  • Options
    Congrats SO2154! We are supposed to take a HPT on Saturday to find out if the IUI worked. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    We are almost 6 weeks pregnant from our 2nd IUI with donor 14535.

SO2154 - How are things going?

Fran22 - Do you know if you're having a boy/girl?
  • Options
    NCMoms - things are going well so far. We are about 14 weeks, and should find out the gender in about 2 weeks. How are things for you?
  • Options
    Hi everyone and congrats to you all ??... I haven't been on here in a while and I did go with donor 14535. I am 36 weeks pregnant so due in just a few weeks. Looks like we have quite a few siblings??.
  • Options
    And yay @Fran, I know we talked back in January. So glad it worked out for you?
  • Options
    Hey @sk29, congrats! Yes, it does seem like there are quite a bit of people that are pregnant or have had a baby from this donor. Does anyone keep in touch?
  • Options
    Congrats Everyone!! its been a while Sorry! my baby girl is 4 months old. Thanks #14535
  • Options
    Hello SO2154,

Moms that have used or are using Donor 14535 are keeping in touch. We've listed our emails under Discussion "14535 Please KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!" Check it out.

My partner and I had our first IUI yesterday (8/26) with this donor. Prayers up!
  • Options
    Hey there SO2154, we speak on here but not outside of this, I don't think. But I certainly would love to keep in contact with a those I did meet this year while on my journey. Im in Ga.
  • Options
    I didnt know there was an email to keep in touch. I will go there and list mine. I am 2 weeks away. Already having a few contractions and soooo ready to meet his big heavy butt ??