Options

Donor 14085 and 11289

Hello,

Has anyone had anyone tried donor 14085 or had any difficulties with this donor. For example, having to getting a refund for this donor.

Also if anyone has tried or had any experience with donor 11289, any information will be greatly appreciated for making a decision about picking a donor.

Comments

• Options
    I got pregnant with my first IUI using donor 14085, however, I did miscarry at 11 weeks. Haven't tried another IUI yet but I'll be trying again with the same donor in a couple of months.
  • Options
    I got pregnant with my first iui w/ donor 11289 and had a beautiful baby girl.
  • Options
    I've had 2 successful pregnancies with 11289 resulting in two gorgeous, smart, healthy children -- 1 boy, and 1 girl.
  • Options
    Roxyroca and flea101 I would love to talk to you. I have a son from 11289. Please email me kderome73@gmail.com
  • Options

Hi y’all, my wife and I have beautiful almost 4 year old from donor 14085. We were curious to see if anyone that has conceived with the same donor had looked into dibling reunions or just a group, so we can watch each other’s journey with this amazing gift of life.

• Options

Hi Happycouple!

We have a private group set up on Facebook, we’d love for you to join! You can email me at valerie81@yahoo.com