Reported pregnancies/live births for #13989 and #11786

Hi can you please let me know the amount of pregnancies & live births (if any) have been reported for both donors. Thank you!

Comments

• 13989 has had more than 5 pregnancies. My wife and I used him and currently in our TWW, today is 7dpo! Did you end up using him?

• Hi I did end up using 13989 and am on day 13 since insemination. Haven't taken a test yet. Don't want to get too excited yet since I had a miscarriage a few month ago. Fingers crossed for you and your wife :)

• Hi! I used 13989. Im on day 12 since insemination. I find out in 2 days. Fingers crossed!

• @Foreverandever Wishing you lots of luck!

Donor 13989 - More than 5 reported pregnancies; less than 5 reported births
    Donor 11786 - More than 5 reported pregnancies; more than 5 reported births

Please note that our clients are not as diligent with reporting births as they are with reporting pregnancies. We often see clients post about their children, but don't receive a birth report for them.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Hello All! This is my first time posting to this board. I have a son using donor 13989 and am looking for more vials. Do either of you have any you are going to sell back?

• @Archie’s Mom sorry I only bought the 2 I used. Ask the other moms that used him on CCB friends group on Facebook, might get lucky :smile:

• Thank you. I am asking there also.

So @Foreverandever do we have siblings?

• @Archie’s Mom there’s 2 or 3 lil girls from other moms. I’m due in June (fingers crossed). Bloodwork says boy but ultrasounds haven’t shown me anything yet.

• Hi all!

My wife and I are in the same boat looking for vials if anyone intends to sell back. Currently 28 weeks pregnant 😊

• Not sure if ours was reported by we have a 2yo from donor 13989. Born 2020.

• Also looking for 13989 to expand our family! Our little girl will be 2 in October! Wish we would’ve purchased more while they were available.