Options

Donor 14400

I have a beautiful 2 year old son by this donor and we're about to start trying for baby #2 from the same donor. Just curious if there are any other successful pregnancies!

Comments

• Options

Hi there! How is your son doing?

• Options

He's great, and I'm currently 9 months pregnant with a baby girl!

• Options

We have 3 kids by this donor. 2 girls and 1 boy. Was hoping to connect with others on sibling registry but it’s been down for awhile now.

• Options

Oh that's amazing! We have a 3 year old boy and 10 week old girl, and we live in Vermont. How old are your kids? Where do you live?

• Options

Girl 1: 3.5
    Girl 2: 1.5
    Boy 1: 8 weeks

We live is Austin, TX. Would love to connect sometime if that interests you. My wife and I are hoping our kids find a strong sense of identity and knowing they come from a larger tribe :-)

• Options

Oh congrats on your newest addition! So cool that our kids are so close in age. My wife and I would love to connect. Do you have Facebook?

• Options

I have a 3 year old daughter by this donor. I too have been trying to get on the sibling registry and looking on facebook groups to see if anyone else had a successful pregnancy with this donor. We are in PA.

• Options

I'll start a Facebook group so we can all connect!

• Options

Ok I created a private Facebook group called "CCB 14400"... feel free to search for it and join! Can't wait to connect!