Options

does anyone have 2 on their own?

I purchased 4 vials and just needed the one, now i want to try for another since i have 3 chances. I really want this for my son but i am scared.

Comments

• Options

I did it by myself too. Mine was IVF and I have one embryo left, but I’m 40 years old, so I’m a little unsure about having another one. Also, the IVF process is very hard.
    My baby is 3 months old, so I have around 9 more months to think about it and make a decision.
    I think is hard and this times are sooo uncertain with everything happening in the world, but would be nice for my baby girl to have a brother and not be an only child ❤️

• Options

With donor 15160? I also did ivf but cant afford and don't have the time for all the tests, going for IUI this time, I am also going to be 43 soon. That's good you have an embryo, wonder if they can just inseminate.

• Options

@Kingstonstiti Yes, donor 15160. I also have 1 vial left, but I don’t have enough eggs for an IUI to work out and like you said is a very expensive treatment. Raising kids alone also is VERY exhausting hahahaha I’m not sure I have the energy for another one 🤣

• Options

I know I understand. My IUI isn't that bad,hopefully I will need just one. Well, here is my email sk101484@msn.com. if you ever want to reach out since out babies have the same father. Curious to see if your baby looks like my son. Then again 3 months is still really young and they change so much. If I don't hear from you, best of luck to you and your child.

• Options

We have a secret group con Facebook with other families with the same donor, if you want me to add you let me know, I just need your Facebook name, my email is cris_montalvo@hotmail.com

• Options

Thanks, I emailed you.

• Options

Perfect, I’ll send you an email now

• Options

I am just starting out on this trying for a second for my son and doing this on my own.

• Options

Yes. One embryo split into identical boys. They're almost 6 weeks old and I'm 45. With support of friends, colleagues and nurses, I was able to navigate and heal as much as possible from the c-section during the first month.

Yes, my children have an instant companion but the demand on me is...greater overall. Mental focus is key for me so I'm drawing from energy I didn't know I had and getting into a rhythm is helping.

We got this! #MyMantra

• Options

I’m planning to get pregnant again using the same donor as my daughter. She’s 2. I’m going on 37. I would like my daughter to grow up with a healthy sibling. I’m more scared of her growing up alone than struggling with two kids. I have a great support system and they’re very excited for us.

• Options

Funny I will be an an almost similar situation next October.. just had my first in October and I’ll be going on 37 next October when I want to try again.. when are you going to start trying?

• Options

@Triclaratops i tried twice in sept and October and failed iuis. I’m going to take a break in nov and try again in dec.

• Options

My first just recently turned a year old, and I have afew vials from her donor left. I really want her to be able to have a sibling, and the fact that she just turned one is giving me baby fever! Although, I'm planning to wait another year or two before trying to have another. I just think having a slightly bigger age gap will be alittle easier being a single mom. Right now she's very clingly and needy which is fine, but I think by the time she's 3, she'll be more independant and want to be mommy's helper!