Options

Donor 15560 Vials Wanted : )

If anyone has any vials of donor 15560 they aren't using and are considering selling back, please reply to this post. I am looking for a few more vials and he has retired from donating. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hi Rudy, have you had success with donor 15560? We do have additional vials that we may be selling back soon!

• Options

I have not had success yet, but I am older and just started IVF. Have you had success? If you decide to sell them back, it would be awesome if you could reach out to me first. I read that they will transfer them to another patient, and if you sell them back to CC instead of another patient you only get half price. I'd pay full. I am not sure how it works exactly, but I know other people have done it : )

• Options

My partner has had two early miscarriages with this donor and I have had one early miscarriage. All three happened before 7 weeks. We did IUI. The miscarriages are unexplained (chromosomally normal, and our testing is normal). We feel like we need to try a different donor (though we loved 15560!).

• Options

Oh, thank you so much for sharing. I am so sorry for your loss. Someone else on the forum also had commented that they had an unexplained miscarriage (chromosomally normal) too. I wonder if there is an issue with his sperm. Best of luck with a different donor. I have heard about a lot of success stories when switching donors!

• Options

That was us, I believe, who reported this issue after our first miscarriage. Thanks so much, we are excited to switch and get a fresh start. We are now looking at 15020. Good luck with your IVF cycle!

• Options

In addition to Allison2020, another person has also reported a miscarriage with 15560. We’ve completed 3 rounds of IUI with this donor with no success. I’m debating exchanging for another donor. Rudy11, I will let you know if I do.

I’m curious if there have been additional pregnancies or any live births from this donor. I know it’s still early, but it would be helpful to know more about others experiences.

• Options

The other poster was my partner, just for clarity there. My miscarriage was identical twins. Hers were both singles. We've since exchanged all of our 15560 vials for another donor. Hopefully this one will work better for us!

• Options

Thanks for clarifying!! Wishing you all the best with your new donor :).

• Options

Hi @Rudy11 and @Kitties123 :) I hope you're doing well. I'm curious if either of you ended up having success with donor 15560? We didn't, as mentioned above, but my wife is now 14 weeks along after one IUI try with a new donor.

• Options

Hi @Allison2020 , I hope you're doing well too! So glad that your wife is pregnant. We have not had success but have not completed any additional cycles since we last posted. @cryo-admin , you mentioned that there were people expecting to give birth around this time who had used donor 15560. What is the status there?

• Options

@Kitties123 @cryo-admin Last I heard there were less than five pregnancies. Three happened in my household so there is potentially up to one mystery pregnancy. Would love to hear any status updates.

• Options

@Allison2020 Congrats on your wife's pregnancy. How exciting! I am doing IVF and have not done a transfer yet. It makes me super nervous that Donor 15560 seems to have no viable pregnancies or at least 3 that resulted in miscarriages. I wish @cryo-admin could shed some light on this matter. Has anyone successfully carried to term or had a baby using donor 15560? It makes me really nervous to use this donor now....

• Options

@cryo-admin @cryoadmin can you provide an update? Are there still less than 5 pregnancies for 15560? Have any of the pregnancies resulted in live births?

• Options

@Rudy11 I just called the cryobank to ask for updated numbers. They said they are not able to share any information about live births. They did say that donor 15560 now has more than 5 pregnancies. @cryo-admin are you able to share any information about live births? Community members, do any of you have births or pregnancies with this donor that you’re willing to share about?