Options

Just entered our first TWW

Man, it's only been three days and it's already killing me, I'm trying to follow the various things I read about guarding my hopes, but we are also keeping this quiet from all our loved ones, so I've had no one to discuss it with. I asked my wife if she was okay with me talking to the forum about it. How does everyone manage this multiple times?!

Comments

• Options

I thought the same thing. I'm on day 6 of my first wait. I know it's best to stay away from Google but I never take my own advice. I expected hard but not this hard.

• Options

Same! And it's weird I feel like I'm pregnant. But then I'm online looking up, can you really feel pregnant at day 4? And the next thing I know I'm in a rabbit hole. Not sure how to distract properly especially with COVId19 conditions. There's too much time to think!

• Options

Good luck to all of us! We just had our 4th IUI today. After almost 2 years of waiting to try again, we are excited. It definitely feels new to us again. I can’t even remember our last tww. All I remember is trying to keep busy and sane. We are so hopefully this time around. Baby dust everyone!

• Options

It's a BFN for me. I know first time successes are rare but I was hopeful. I won't be able to try again until November (unless next month is exceptionally amazing) so maybe I'll have a Christmas surprise. Luck and baby dust to all, hope there's good news for you to share soon.

• Options

Sorry to hear that faithtrust&babydust. Here's to good vibes on the next try!

• Options

I find out if our first try was successful on Wednesday. Definitely feeling the nerves

• Options

Best of luck to everyone! I’m 9dpo and tested today and got a bfn 😕 might be a little too early to test but I did anyways.

• Options

8dpiui and going crazy. I think it would be easier if there was more to do for distractions. Best wishes to everyone.

• Options

Good luck all! Our first round was a BFN but we went in to see if we were a go for round two and got the green light. Hoping for that yes!

• Options

I just had my first iui Saturday the 25th. Never been patient so this waiting is rough. Fingers crossed for us all.

• Options

Good luck Cat-luvr. I’m almost through with mine. It’s been such a difficult 2 weeks!