Options

15631 Pregnancies? Anyone with results?

I've noticed that this one is no longer available, but I have 3 vials to use. Just wondering how many pregnancies have been reported.

Comments

• Options

Hi I had 4 of these vials, 1 failed home insemination, we’re going to attempt an iui in August! I’ll keep you updated if you’d like☺️

• Options

@islandmomma Donor 15631 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He completed our program and no additional vials will be released. We do have a few IVF vials that are available to purchase by phone.

@Msrash Best of luck with your IUI! It typically takes about 3-4 inseminations to achieve pregnancy. We hope to hear some good news from you soon.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@Msrash
    @cryo-admin
    Thank you! I'm attempting my 3rd medicated IUI this week...getting nervous, and hoping all goes well.

• Options

Hi @islandmomma i wanted to let you know my wife and I are expecting a baby with this donor. This was our first iui, we inseminated on the 8th of this month so it’s still early(fingers crossed).
    Hope all is well with you and your journey!

• Options

We inseminated on 11/3, medicated iui. Positive pregnancy tests since 11/13. Still early. Blood tests later this week ! @islandmomma @Msrash

• Options

@MoreLm31 congrats! I hope everything works out for you. We are 12 weeks along this Wednesday. 🥰

• Options

@Msrash hope everything is going well. Do you know gender yet ? We are 10 weeks.

• Options

@MoreLm31 hi! We are 18 weeks Wednesday(due 6/2), we’re having a boy ☺️.