Options

Donor 14450 - At-Home Insemination

Any others out there who have gotten pregnant with this donor? He has a reported pregnancy on file. My wife and I just put in our order; we are trying for the first time next week.

Also -- piggybacking off this. We are tying at home with Mosie baby. Has anyone had success with at-home insemination or with Mosie baby?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Options

Hi! Did you have any luck with this donor? I am considering using 14450 as well, but i have not ordered yet.

• Options

Hey, we did. However, we ended up having a chemical pregnancy and lost the pregnancy.

We have since switched to Cryos USA.

• Options

I recently purchased 14450. Hoping this will result in a pregnancy.

• Options

Hello!

I just found this post. My wife and I conceived with this donor and have a 2 year old born in 2021. Would love to connect with any of you that have a child with this donor!

Mandy

• Options

Hello! My wife and I have a child conceived using this donor, and we would love to connect.

M

• Options

I have a two year old with this donor born in 2022 :) would love to connect!

• Options
    MTCCNSMTCCNS Posts: 2
    edited May 18, 2024 3:07PM

I’m trying to figure out how to message privately. Does anyone know how?

ETA: There’s no way.

I’ve created a private group on Facebook “CC Donor 14450” for anyone interested. :)

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1540749606781844/?ref=share&mibextid=S66gvF

• Options

This is so exciting! I haven’t found anyone yet and was so hoping he had siblings! We are in Chicago illinois and have joined the Facebook group. So hoping to connect