Options

Wait time for A1 form

Good afternoon!
I had my clinic fax over the A1 form 24 hrs ago but it has not updated on my account stalling my checkout process. What is the typical wait time from receipt to update that I should expect?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options

@Readyforbaby44 I'm sorry to hear that you've been waiting. It usually takes one business day for us to process the authorization forms, but things may be moving a little slower due to limited staffing because of COVID-19.

If you need to ship out vials very soon, please call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they can try to expedite the processing and help you plan your shipment.

Regards,

Nicole

• Options

Thank you very much for your response, I'm not sure if we need to ship immediately, it would depend on shipping timelines, could you give me some insight into that? It would be shipping to Maryland.
    Thank you!

• Options

@Readyforbaby44 I had the same issue except at my clinic I was going by my hyphenated last name but on the CCB site I was just using one last name. I just sent in a picture of my DL to CCB and it was corrected the same day. Maybe there is a small issue like that?