Options

Vials for donor 15449 available

Hello, I have had a few people reach out but thought I'd post in case helpful for anyone seeking. I have several vials of Donor 15449 that I am looking to sell. They have been safely stored at CCB the whole time -- I just no longer have need for them. If you're interested, please respond and we can find a way to connect.

Hoping you're all safe during these crazy times! K

Comments

• Options

Hi, what kind of vials are these? I'm looking for ICI only. Thank you in advance!:)

• Options

Hello @BiscuitNoodles , The vials are IUI vials. I don't remember ever seeing ICI vials for this donor. I ended up having doctor's office use the IUI vials for multiple IVF cycles, if that helps. If you'd like to discuss further, happy to connect by text or email. Thanks!

• Options

No, I can't use IUI right now, but thank you so much for your reply!:)

• Options

Hello, SC371, Do you still have two vials? I would like to connect. Were you successful with this donor?

• Options
    SC371SC371 Posts: 11
    edited July 16, 2020 3:16PM

Hi @FionaH

Yes, I still have two vials in storage at CCB. Happy to connect to tell you more. You can text me at 917-673-1543 or let me know the best way to email you!

All best,

• Options

Hi do you have any vials left?

• Options
    SC371SC371 Posts: 11
    edited September 1, 2020 10:22PM

Hi! Yes I have two vials left if you are interested!

• Options

I am. Did you have success with this donor? If so can I ask you a few questions via email?

• Options

Of course! What’s your email and I’ll send you an email? Or else feel free to text me at the number above and we can transition to email!

• Options

Do you still have vials for 15449 available?

• Options

Hi! Yes- I still have two unused vials that have been securely stored at CCB the whole time. Happy to discuss further if you’d like! Take care, K

• Options

Hi! I would love to purchase any vial you have for 15449. Please message me back if they are still available:)