Options

How much should hcg rise during early pregnancy???

I had insemination on 5/22--14dpiui hcg 86--repeat 2 days later was 219--and 3 days after that was 770. I thought that it was supposed to double every 24-48 hours.

I'm a little concerned still i'm still getting cramping like af is coming and i'm only 3 days late. Was anyone else like this early on in the 1st trimester. Geez, quite ironic that I worry so much about getting pregnant and now i'm worried about maintaining pregnancy. I am not the type to worry like this and attribute it to hormones.

Comments

• Options
    From what I understand, it should... emphasis on the word SHOULD... double every 24 to 48 hours. You might have more than one on board... I'd call your doc and see what they say. You're going to be okay... and so is your little one(s).

The cramping is probably due to your uterus stretching to accomodate your new visitor(s)... call and find out... stress isn't good for EITHER of you, hon.
  • Options
    Trust me, the cramping is totally normal...I felt like AF was going to start for the first 3 months of my pregnancy. My doctor says its totally normal! It's nerve racking, I know!

Check out this website...plus you can record and compare your numbers to others your age...

http://www.betabase.info/
  • Options
    I just got my blood test confirmed by RE and we are pregnant. Tested on 12dpiu. Beta is low though at 10. So we will test again on Friday and hope and pray that the number has gone way way up. I know that anything over 10 confirms a pregnancy and nurse said I'm def pregnant, but I'm still very nervous and scared to get excited.
  • Options
    My latest numbers made up for the previous and jumped to 2239. I go for 1st us on friday. I can't wait! I'm glad no more bloodwork it is too nerve wracking.

Alivin that's great, CONGRATS!!! i checked my beta hcg on 10dpiui and got 28, it doubled from there. You probably just implanted towards the later end of the spectrum.

Misty thanxs for the info.
  • Options
    hopingntrying...

Great numbers...please KUP on your first U/S!
  • Options
    Alivin,

YEAH!!! Huge Congratalations! What a blessing and so much excitement!
  • Options
    I had my 1st us on this past friday. It went well and the sac was seen. Now I go back 6/23 at 6 weeks to check for the heartbeat.