Options

Do's and don'ts on TWW?

Hello everyone! I am 3 days in on my TWW for my second IUI. Does anyone have some tips? I've switched to decaf coffee, I take prenatals and vitamin D, I've been working out in the morning for about a month now and I've been bringing that down to low impact. What else can we do?

Comments

• Options

Hi! I’m 8 days in on my first IUI. No tips to give, though I’ve done the same as you: decaf coffee, low impact exercise, prenatal & but D every morning. I’m here for other tips that might come in! :)

• Options

@pma2324 congratulations! I tested on day 10. My first IUI was unsuccessful buy my second one was positive. I’m now 5wks :) good luck!

• Options

Congrats!!
    I did a home pregnancy test this morning (day 8) just because... it was negative. Still holding out hope though!

• Options

I’ve got a few more days to find out if the first IUI worked, so nervous but I’m hearing a lot of people don’t conceive on the first one. Trying to have low expectations but it’s so hard!

• Options
    Pinklady920Pinklady920 Posts: 45
    edited May 5, 2020 8:37PM

@Sparkles81 Good luck! The TWW is so hard. But when* you do get a positive test, the month (in my case) you have to wait to be seen at the dr is worse. I know a few people who conceived on the first try so don't dispare!