15560 - Any Updates?

Hello,

I posted awhile ago about the number of reported pregnancies for donor 15560. At the time, the number was under 5. Has it increase?

Community members, I’m also curious about any of your experiences with this donor. I’ve completed three rounds of IUI with 6 vials so far with no luck, and we are debating switching donors so that we have enough vials for siblings. However, we did love 15560.

Thanks!

Comments

• @Kitties123 Donor 15560 still has less than 5 reported pregnancies. As you may know, he released a very limited number of vials which means that he is likely to have a low number of reported pregnancies. Not many vials of this donor have shipped out either, so it will take time for more pregnancy reports to come in.

This donor completed our program and no additional IUI vials will be released. We can't guarantee that any vials might become available in the future. (We already have a notification list for clients waiting for any buyback vials, exchanged vials, or IVF vials to become available.)

We do have a vial exchange option for vials that have not left our facility: https://www.cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-exchange-program/

I know it's not an easy decision to make since you really like this donor and want to use the same donor for siblings. I'm not sure what your pregnancy plan looks like, but making adjustments to your IUI treatments to nail down the timing and only use one vial per cycle and/or doing IVF can help you maximize the vials you have remaining.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank