Options

All About Money

Faith4BabyFaith4Baby Posts: 32
edited January 16, 2020 10:41PM in Ask California Cryobank

The manager was informed of the bad vial I was sent. My RE office submitted the form. I was told that The lab at CCB is retesting all vials remaining from this batch to see if any others went bad. They say they want to work with me but are withholding reimbursement until the time is right on their end rather than reimbursing me yesterday, for the remaining two vials that I do not want and will not use. The andrology lab lead at my REs office even told me she would recommend I not use anymore vials from the same batch of this donor. CCB does not have any donors I am interested in. The majority of them are actually not even cute. The pool is even lessened further when you need. CMV donor. They are delaying my ability to find another donor through a different facility for my next IUI by withholding my money until they finish testing on their timeframe. We may never know why the motility dropped from 50% to 26% and no one is going to raise their hand and say they messed up. It is all about the timeframe of CCB not my internal clock that is ticking loudly. They state they care and want to help with my journey to motherhood yet they are causing unnecessary stress which actually impedes pregnancy from occurring. They are actually preventing me from moving forward in my journey to motherhood.