Options

Considering Trying At Home

My wife and I are considering the option to inseminate at home..It seems like we just cant get the money saved to use a clinic for the procedure. Are there any websites or books or anything that can help us with timing..it scares me to death about doing it at the right time. I am taking birth control to regulate my cycle and the doc we talked to wanted us to take Clomid..SOOOO I'm a little confused about the whold process of doing it ourselves...but I know that it can be done..Plz help me out if you can or if you have the time...Lots of baby dust ladies...Hope to hear from you soon.....Thanks again.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Wendi,

I am reading the essential Lesbians guide to conception, pregnancy and birth. It speaks of all ways to inseminate. Different scenarios. At home, in Dr's office etc. It tells you "how to" also. I love it. In fact, My wife and I inseminated at home in February. It was so romantic and special. We took our time and didnt feel rushed. I know some folks have to inseminate at the office but like you said it can become $$. But it sooo can be done at home and be successful. We are 6 weeks pregnant on our first try at home!!!! Any questions on how to or what we used feel free to email me. myrodeoryder@yahoo.com Lots of Baby Dust to you and your wife!!

good Luck!!
  • Options
    not sure if youre still on here @ nik1006 but i would love to email you if still possible?