Options

We’re So Close!

My partner and I are so close to our first iui! We have an appointment on Thursday to see if her follicle has grown. Currently she’s at about 12 and I’ve read that mature follicles are usually between 18 to 20+. We are using donor 15174. I see that he’s had some pregnancies. Anyone currently pregnant with this donor or has had success? We’d love to hear from you! Hopefully I’ll be back with some good news on Thursday! If all goes well we’ll trigger that morning and have an iui for Saturday! Fingers crossed! Sending good vibes and baby dust to you all trying this year!

Comments

• Options

Tomorrow is IUI #1! This process has moved so very fast! Follicles measured this morning at 27 and 19. The nurse administered the trigger shot and told us to come back tomorrow more for the big day! We’re crossing all our parts that it sticks on our first try! Sending positive vibes to everyone trying this month!

• Options
    minimarminimar Posts: 14
    edited January 15, 2020 6:25PM

Good luck!!! We are sending you positive energy back!! We got pregnant on our first iui but not with this donor :-)

• Options

Thank you minimar! The iui happened this morning and we’re now in the TWW. We’ll keep this post as active and updated as I can.

• Options

So wonderful! We considered your donor at one point, but went with 15634. :-) Hope you find some calm optimism during the tww!

• Options

@minimar its so funny. We just knew this TWW would be so hard but it has been eerily calm. Today makes 1 week and we’re actually headed to our blood work appointment to check some levels. It’s gone by pretty quickly. We decided we’d test the morning of our blood pregnancy test just in case it is negative we can process any of those feels.