Options

12802 and 5775

I am curious about 12802. His profile says he's been on file for over a year, but still has no reported pregnancies. This will be the 5th donor I've used so I don't have time to be the guinea pig, should I be concerned about no pregancies and no talk of him on the community forums?

Also 5775 is my second choice, but I see no conversation about him either and he's been on file since 2005. Can you tell me how many pregnancies have been reported for him?

Please and thanks!
Amanda

Comments

• Options
    Hey Amanda,

12802 filled out the paperwork a year ago but by the time they run all the tests and ask all the questions and have the vials in quarentine it is usually 6 months minimum before they are actually released so chances are it's still to early for anyone to be pregnant. Praying whichever one you decide on works for you two!!
  • Options
    Hi Riley -

All CCB donors are 100% capable of contributing to a successful pregnancy. Every donation is individually screened for count and motility.

The number of successful pregnancies is only an indication of how long a donor has been available, or how "popular" he has been.

12802 has only been availble for purchase since mid-November 2011. It generally takes 3-6 months for pregnancy reports to start coming in on a new donor.

5775 has been available since January 2005 and has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Good luck!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks so much Scott and Squirt1117! Still not sure which one to choose, but 12802 was given the best rating during our donor match consult. So much to thick about!
  • Options
    Not sure if this is the Amanda I think it is but if so this is Laura (pats fan) if it is I say 12802 looks more like that jets fan you love:)

If this isn't please ignore. Either way go with your heart and loads of baby dust!!
  • Options
    Haha Laura yep it's me! :) I think we're going to go with 12802. Maybe we'll be able to report the first pregnancy for this donor!
  • Options
    Yes! Fingers, toes, legs everything crossed for this cycle!