Options

How many pregnancies does donor 15886 have?

Comments

• Options

@HelloAll Please note that reported pregnancies are usually linked to how long a donor has been available and/or the popularity of his characteristics.

Donor 15886 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He was added to our catalog less than 3 months ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@avocadotoast @HelloAll Congratulations on your pregnancies. I used this donor for two unsuccessful IUIs pre-covid. I'm restarting treatment and trying to figure out if I should use this donor again or try a different one. I am curious if there are any updates you can share. I hope everything is going well for you.

• Options

LOL- yep! Gave birth today! C-section because breech and growth restricted. But other than that healthy and beautiful! Ended up being 5.12pounds.

• Options

PS- it took 3 IUIs for me. But she was constantly small and we never knew why.

• Options

@HelloAll Congratulations! I hope you are recovering quickly. Glad to hear your precious little angel is healthy and beautiful. Enjoy every minute of time with her!

• Options

PS- just found out she is A negative. I thought since I was positive she would be too. I don’t like that she has a rare blood type. Just something to keep in mind.