Options

looking for vials: 15493

I see that there are no remaining vials for this donor listed. I am new to this process, but I had hoped to buy several IUI vials from this donor to begin IUI next month, and just discovered a few days ago that the vials are sold out. Wow!

Before I go back to square one in the selection process, I thought I would see if there are vials available from others, perhaps that are no longer needed. If anyone has vials remaining, I would be interested to know. This may be a question for the CCB staff, and I will reach out to them by phone later today. Thanks so much.

Comments

• Options

I am also looking for more vials from this donor, as I'm currently pregnant by him, would like to use him for future siblings, and did not expect him to sell out so quickly! If anyone else has extra vials to sell, let me know too :)

• Options

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That’s fantastic! It didn’t occur to me that he would sell out so quickly, either! I guess I’m glad I am not alone in that. Fingers crossed that someone has more than they need!

• Options

@britt520 I am also currently pregnant by 15493. I did ivf, and I think they only defrosted part of the sample. I could ask about that, if youd be interested in the remaining, partial sample. As long as my additional embryos are reported as healthy, I wont have much use for the rest of the sample.

• Options

Congratulations to you, too @DD123!
    Thanks for this offer. I'm not sure that would work with my doctor, but I'll let you know if I find out something different. In the meantime, very warm wishes to you!

• Options

Thank You!

• Options

@DD123 Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm due in April and will join the sibling registry then so my son and his siblings can contact each other (if they want to!) as they grow up :)

• Options

I hope all went well. I'm having the baby on Tuesday. I will post in the sibling registry as well. Was your baby big by any chance? This little guy is estimated to be 10lbs. 😄

• Options

Congrats DD123! My little guy was on the bigger side too—8 lbs 4 oz, nothing crazy. But I was huge, a week late, and had to be induced. Now he’s a super cute 2 month old and the time really flies. Good luck on Tuesday!

• Options

Thank You, Britt! He's here! He turned out to be "only" 8 lbs 13 oz and I believe your baby is darn cute, bc his lil sibling is also quite a charmer. I just registered for the sibling registry. It will take a few days for CC to verify me and then I can post more.

• Options

Congrats DD!!! Such great news :)

• Options

Hi all! I am trying to sell back 7 IUI premium vials for Donor 15493. Unfortunately, California Cryobank is giving me the run around on buy back. If anyone is interested in these vials, DM me. Maybe we can figure out a work around.

• Options

Hi I have 2 premium iui vials for donor 15493 if anyone is interested. Email: magicmiz@yahoo.com