Options

Having trouble deciding on a donor!

Hello I'm a single mother by choice! I was hoping for vials from #15664 but then I found out there was none available at this time! So now I'm narrowing it down to #15002 and #15298! I can't decide which one to use! Has anyone else ever had trouble deciding between two donors? How did you know which one was right for you?

Comments

• Options

I did! This is my first time purchasing vials and my deciding factors were genetic testing, and DMV results. Of course baby photos and physical appearance may attract us all to our potential donors, but being a carrier for various illnesses is something I think we should all consider. Especially, if we, as future mothers may be carriers as well.

• Options

I really like 15298, especially because his favorite person is his older sister :) he seems like a good pick all around.

• Options

I know! He’s one of my picks because one of his facts was that his great grandmother could play any song she heard after hearing it once! And I wanted a donor who had a musical gift in one way or another!

• Options

Has anyone decided on this donor yet? We are thinking about using him. Our prior two were from a different donor, who is now out of vials.
    For us , the looks are everything as we need the child to look similar to siblings and dad

• Options

We used 15002 and have a gorgeous little baby girl! ❤️

• Options

That is so cool! One of the things I like about 15002 besides his gorgeous blue eyes is when he spoke about the time he and his dad build a receding studio in his garage! I really want my future kid to have a gift for music!