Options

BFN

Comments

• Options
    I'm so sorry Jaimec. I wish there were words that could take the pain away, but I know there isn't. I will say a prayer for you tonight.
  • Options
    So so sorry Jaimec!!! Sending you a big hug.
  • Options
    Sorry jaimec. I wish there were better words for me to say. Sending a big hug and a prayer.
  • Options
    Oh jaimec, I am so, SO sorry. There is nothing to say that helps. Big hug.
  • Options
    Hugs... Email me later today.
  • Options
    Oh jaimec, I am so sorry. I wish I could say something that would help. You know we are here for you though.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.....I'll be seeing my doc next week to start again. Not sure what the process is now for transfer #2.
  • Options
    Jaimec I am like you starting over BFN on Monday its my #4. I totally understand the disappointment.
  • Options
    FET cycles are a lot easier than fresh. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Nettibug - how are they easier? I am new to this part.
  • Options
    shorter, less meds and no retrieval :)
  • Options
    jaimec and nisedm - Sorry this wasn't the one for you! We are all pulling for you that this will work out and the next cycle is the one. Keep your chins up!
  • Options
    Yeah it's OK, sometimes you go with the flow. How many cycles of clomid did you all do before moving on? I am wondering if I should do a 4th round of clomid.
  • Options
    nisedm - I did 1 non-med IUI, 1 Clomid IUI (but also got cysts), 8 injectable IUI's and now 1 round of IVF. Looking back, my advice would be "go big or go home"....try whatever your doc offers you!

nettibug - sorry for more questions, but shorter before another transfer? My doc wants me on birth control again, but maybe just to give my ovaries a break still since the last transfer was right after a retrieval. I'm definitely happy about less meds!!!