Options

First IUI tomorrow

I am so excited. I am having my first IUI tomorrow. I didn't think I would be this excited since I know the chances of it working the first time are slim, but I can't wait! Any tips or things I should do to improve my chances?

Comments

• Options
    Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    You should do lots of positive thinking. Envision yourself with your baby, picture yourself pushing the stroller, etc. I didn't go to the bathroom for like 3 hours after! I was so afraid I would mess it up! During the two week wait, keep as busy as you can. Make plans with everyone and get out and do things, try not to think about it, and before you know it, it will be time to test. GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    Wonderful advice Kndertchr!!! After my last IUI I didn't go to the bathroom for the longest time either. I laid in bed with my feet up for hours. Keeping busy during the TWW is so important to not going crazy. I'm on day 4 of injectables. Going in for my 4th IUI next week. I'll take your advice. Fingers crossed for this time. Is it just me or is it frustrating to see the Duggars having baby #20? I JUST WANT ONE!

Good luck to all!!!!