Options

Asian Donors (Please Help)

anwilliamsanwilliams Posts: 12
edited September 1, 2019 4:18AM in Share Your Experience

Hello!

I've posted on this bulletin before but haven't had much success, so I am hoping to get a better response this time. I am wanting to connect with anyone that has used an Asian donor and was successful. Someone that would be willing to share their experience with me via email possibly and maybe share pictures of your offspring in hopes of getting an idea of what my future baby could look like with the same donor. Would be helpful to see what some of the donors babies look like with women that look similar to me. I would also share pictures of me what I look like to compare.

A little background, my husband and I started using donor sperm last December. We've had 3 failed IUI's with three different donors, one being an early miscarriage. I am caucasian (German, Irish, other) and Blackfoot and Cherokee Indian that I know of. And my husband is African American and Japanese. We prefer a Japanese donor but are open to all Asian and/or mixed/multiracial donors, possibly Hispanic if the donor resembles my husband. We have a long list of donors that we like, trying to narrow it down. Would love to see pictures and hear your experiences. Please feel free to email me and we'll go from there. I would greatly appreciate it. anwilliams3386@gmail.com