Options

Looking for 14959

I have an extra vial of 14959. Contact me if needed!

Comments

• Options

Hi! I'm interested. Have you gotten pregnant by this donor? Is the donor still at CCB? Thank you.

• Options

I have not used this donor, but he has at least 5 confirmed pregnancies. He is still a donor with CCB, I usually get an email every few months saying they have more vials of his available. If you’re seriously interested, please e mail me at dwise337 at gmail . com

No spaces and of course the at sign and not “at”. Hope to hear from you!

• Options
    B&BsMomB&BsMom Posts: 5
    edited September 23, 2019 2:20AM

We bought this vial when our original donor was out. But then was contacted that a vial of our original donor became available. Just wanted to explain why it was never used.

• Options

Oh, no I was asking if the Vial still at CCB or is it at your doctors office. Thanks!

• Options

Is this still available??

• Options

Yes, still available. I can be reached by same info above.

• Options

Four (4) Premium IUI vials of Donor 14959 available. Donor 15959 is biracial (African American, Irish, German & Welsh). Negative for all 261 genetic conditions tested. Negative for CMV. Blood Type: O- Height: 6’1” Weight: 219lbs. Degree in Business Administration with Concentration in Marketing. Active in basketball, soccer & football. Adult lookalike Tony Gonzalez. Has reported pregnancies and live births. Sperm vials located at CA Cryobank - Los Angeles Storage (Vials were never shipped out to clinic). If interested, please email [mayalondon @ outlook dot com].