Options

Second attempt failed ICI

This was my second try of gettinh pregnant. I am so sad because I want a baby more than anything! I've always wanted to be a mom even if it means being a single mom. I'm not sure when or if I'll be trying again because I'll have to save up for it again. I'm trying to stay positive, i really am but it's so hard right now. Anyone else going through what I am right now? If so, I would love to hear how you get through it and stay positive?

Comments

• Options

I'm a single TTC also, I wouldn't give up, the time will come when it's right. I want a baby more than anything also but as much as I want to rush things- I know it takes time. We can encourage each other during our "saving up" time and the conceiving time!

• Options

@AngieDolce0528 thank you for the positive encouragement during this process. It's nice to talk to someone who's also single and trying to conceive because we're going through this alone. This week has been rough for me, but I'm getting through it. Have you done an IUI or ICI? How many times have you tried, if you don't mind me asking? It would be nice to have someone to talk to and lean on with encouraging one another while we save :)

• Options

I'm also single and TTC, keep your head up. The first was a no go, and the 2nd the doctor cancelled due to irregularity in my luteal phase.... now I am noticing I have luteal phase defect. It's a process... It will happen!

• Options

I have not done an IUI or ICI. I had some issues with polyps and I promised myself if I lived through the pain (I actually gave birth to one of the polyps and experienced contractions) I would attempt to conceive. Since then I let myself have a period and then this month I'm tracking my ovulation. I'm so impatient! I want to already be growing a baby and then kissing a toddler and then playing video games with a preteen!! So I constantly have to talk myself down to reality and find the blessings in the time i have to prepare. It helps looking up baby stuff and photos of what kids mixed with my background and te donors background would look like.
    Tell me about your first IUI? When did you decide you were going to take this journey? We can always text somewhere else-start a group chat- if things are too personal to post here. Sounds like you are ahead of me. What supplements are you taking? I feel like I'm choking down so many vitamins every night!

• Options

@Mamabear37 sorry to hear that about what you've experienced. Thank you so much for the positive vibes and reminding me that it takes time and is a process. This is a journey, but I can say a well-worth journey for us both. It will happen for you too!

• Options

@AngieDolce0528 that was a great promise you made to yourself. I've only done an ICI but my next try will be an IUI at the doctor's office. I found a place and doctor that does it, but it's just the price ugh!!! My insurance doesn't cover it so that's another out of pocket cost for me that I just don't have smh. I've actually been on this whole wanting a baby journey FOREVER lol. I actually decided to give it a try in Nov. for the first time. I love kids! I'm a teacher and teaching has always been a passion for me, but I also have a missing piece in my life which is a child of my own! Let's chat more off here because girl I can go on and on about this email me at rain_bowlover21@yahoo.com and I'll give you my number so we can text.

• Options

I sent an email!

• Options

Did either of you become moms? I'm on my 7th ici cycle and have a phone consultation tomorrow.