Options

Donor 14100 ICI vials for sale

Hi we have 5 ICI vials for Donor 14100 available! I had two successful pregnancies and births with these vials :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

hi how are you, i purchased two ici vials a while back but before that i had purchased two ivf vials all failed iui's. in total I've had 4 iui's and have lost complete hope. It was very important for me to use the same donor 14100 because my partner had conceived two beautiful boys through IVF a while back with donor 14100. I in the other hand have lost complete hope. There are no more vials available along with the economical burden of multiple failed iui's not to mention the mental stress that causes. But when i seen you commented and replied to one of my post from a while back i new it was a sign that i should not give up. please let me know how i can contact you. my email is msosa6208@gmail.com

• Options

Hi - my wife and I are interested in possibly purchasing these vials. If still available, please email me at cnichols59210@gmail.com Thank you in advance!

• Options

Hi I’m sorry but I sold the vials back to CCB since I didn’t hear from anyone else. You should be able to purchase them direct from CCB? Good luck!