How many reported pregnancies for 15493?

How many reported pregnancies for 15493?

Comments

• I'd be interested in knowing this too--I'll be using this donor for my first IUI next month

• @Remy21 @britt520 Donor 15493 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He was added to our catalog less than a year ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @Remy21, if it helps, I just had my first IUI with this donor a few days ago, and his count and motility were both great!

• springcomesspringcomes Posts: 8
    edited October 17, 2019 2:26PM

I see that there are no remaining vials for this donor listed. I am new to this process, but I had hoped to buy several IUI vials from this donor to begin IUI next month. I don't know whether it is possible to purchase unused vials that perhaps had been selected by another person, but if that is possible, I would be interested. This is probably a quest for the CCB staff, and I will reach out to them by phone later today. Thanks so much. @cryo-admin

• @springcomes Donor 15493 completed our program and no additional premium vials will be released. If you would like us to contact you if anyone sells back vials that they have in storage, you can call Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list.

I would recommend looking for a different donor that has vials available. We do have a Vial Exchange program, so in the event that you purchase vials of a different donor and vials of Donor 15493 become available, we can facilitate an exchange for you as long as the vials are still at our storage facility. Here's more info on our Vial Exchange program: https://www.cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-exchange-program/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• I didn't officially report my pregnancy yet, so add 1 more pregnancy to the number above. :)