Options

Pregnant using donor 14873

Anyone currently pregnant with donor 14873 im currently 5 weeks pregnant just seeing if anyone was going through a pregnancy with this donor currently

Comments

• Options

I am currently 7 weeks 2 days with this donor. I saw the heartbeat about a week ago...very exciting!

• Options

Aww i have my first ultrasound on June 18th i can't wait....

• Options

Congrats to you!!! Its great to finally see the baby on the screen. I can't wait for my next ultrasound in another week. Let me know how it goes with yours.

• Options

congrats to you both

• Options

I ended up having a miscarriage friday. Going to the doctor to see what my next options are. I have 3 embryos left.

• Options

Oh no!!! :( I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine.....
    Keep the faith! I know it will work out in the end.

• Options

How is your pregnancy going? Im going in for another transfer tomorrow with 2 embryos?

• Options

Hey! I am super excited for you! I will be keeping my fingers crossed and sending prayers your way.
    Good News is on the horizon!
    I am progressing fine in my pregnancy. I just turned 16 wks yesterday, and I am slowly starting to see the smallest bump. :) Still no baby movements or kicks yet, but I can't wait for those. My next appt is at the end of August, and I look forward to seeing her. It's a girl by the way!
    Keep in touch and let me know how the transfer goes.

• Options

Congratulations glad there is another girl added to the bunch because right now they are outnumbered lol... they have a 14873 donor group on fb if you're interested...

• Options

Yes! I'm definitely interested in connecting with other parents in the donor group.
    I currently only access the CCB Friends FB page. Let me know who I should contact to be added to the donor group. Thanks ;)

• Options

Go to donor 14873 families on fb they have a small questionnaire before you're accepted in if you have any problems just let me know... hopefully i'll be joining you on there soon...i left after my miscarriage....

• Options

Got it. Thank you.
    Keep in touch and let me know how the transfer goes.

• Options

Email me moebetta0822@gmail.com

• Options

Hi. My name is Diana senday. My wife and I have a pair on wonderful twin boys with this donor. They were born: oct 22nd 2018. They are now 4 years old.

We would love to have contact with anyone who has had children with this donor . This is our information:

Mobile: 331 743 6551 or 520 257 7976

Email: lizzeth.alvarez@mcdiasinc.com

Or
    11senday11@gmail.com

Please reach out