Options

Donor 11118

I will be doing my first IUI this weekend using donor number 11118? Just wondering if there are any success stories out there. Please share.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, I just noticed your post. I have a nine-month old son from donor 11118. He is a gem...a total success story. Now, I am desperately seeking more vials of 11118 because I have no more and would love to have my partner be inseminated with the same. Have you had any success? And by any chance, any extra vials?
  • Options
    Rensal99 - congratulations on your son! I have 3 vials of 11118 stored at CCB that I would like to sell. They were sent to my fertlity clinic and then immediately sent back as I decided to use a different donor after sending them. Because of this, they are not available for CCBs vial exchange adn I have them sitting in storage. However they have only been handled by CCB, fedex, and my fertility clinic and thus have always been stored correctly. Email me if you are interested in them. (xyztimber@yahoo).
  • Options
    rensal99 - I am considering this donor but there are no baby pics available. Would you mind sharing any? I can send you my email address. And did it work for you on the first try?

Thanks. :)