Options

Have there been any pregnancies with this donor? Also, how do I know how many vials he had available and how do I find out if he will have more? I have 6 of his vials, but just curious to see if I need more will they be available. Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@Baby00Fever Donor 15553 was just added to our catalog last month. It's a bit too soon for reported pregnancies. This donor is currently sold out of vials, but may have more vials released in the future. We cannot guarantee this because it depends on future blood tests.

If you'd like to be contacted if additional vials become available, please call our Client Services team at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to our notification list.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

15553 profile now states yes for pregnancies. I think I read something in another post that a donor needed to have at least 5 reported pregnancies before it would list as yes for pregnancies, is that true??

• Options

@Baby00Fever A donor's profile will show "Yes" for pregnancies if he has at least one reported pregnancy or if he indicated that he's been responsible for a pregnancy in his personal life (page 5 of the extended profile).

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank