Options

Has anyone reported a pregnancy with 15139? I've done two ICI and two IUI. His profile says no. I'm wondering why donors who haven't had pregnancies are still selected? Thank you.

Comments

• Options

@MarissaQ7178 Yes, Donor 15139 has reported pregnancies, currently less than 5.

Reported pregnancies are not "success rates" for our donors. We include this information because our clients ask about it. Some clients are also interested in connecting with other families, which is why we offer a free Sibling Registry.

There are so many variables regarding reported pregnancies. Some vials may sit in storage for months or even years before they are used for an insemination. We work with women of all different ages all over the world and each woman's journey to pregnancy is unique. Some do home inseminations, some use fertility drugs, some use egg donors or surrogates, and some may freeze embryos for fertility preservation.

Your personal chance of success is unique to you. Another client's pregnancy or lack of pregnancy has no bearing on your outcome. I usually encourage clients to speak to their physician about their pregnancy plan if they have any concerns. Physicians will sometimes adjust the fertility medication, cycle monitoring, or insemination timing to provide the best possible chance of pregnancy.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

We have had a successful pregnancy with donor 15139