Options

15362 - anyone else pregnant with this donor?

Hi there - I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with B/G twins with this donor! My wife and I are both first time moms and super excited. Anyone else on here pregnant with this donor?

Comments

• Options

My wife and I are pregnant with a singleton with this donor. We tried a previous donor 2wice with no luck and switched to 15362 and had success on our first round. We’ll find out the sex in 2 weeks, due in October :) I see you’re in NY? We are in NJ, right across the water!

• Options

Congrats, @AW0808! So exciting! Yep, we're about 1 hr outside of NYC. It might be fun to keep in touch. My email is 2nymommas@gmail.com, if you want to chat.

• Options

Currently pregnant with a boy. Due in October!

• Options

My wife and I are in Colorado and I’m currently pregnant with a boy due in mid February!

• Options

Hello! If anyone has extra vials for donor 15362, my wife and I are very interested in buying! We currently have 1 left and are trying to be proactive should our next cycle not result in a pregnancy. Thank you!

• Options

Hello! We are about to sell back a vial for donor 15362.

• Options

Looking to buy vials please email me faster response.

Whitlock_crystal@yahoo.com

• Options

We have a 2 and a half year old by donor 15362 and thought it could be nice to reach out to others. Let me know!

• Options

I have vials available for donor DONOR 15362 if anyone is interested in purchasing.