Donor #14772

JRCJRC Posts: 6
edited March 20, 2019 7:58PM in LGBTQ+ Couples

So my wife and I recently found out we are expecting. We are over joy our second IUI worked. but i would like to know if any other couples out there have used Donor 14772 and have gotten pregnant.? and if so how far along are you and what gender is it.? we're curious to know the outcome of other LGBTQ families.

Thank You for taking out the time and reading this Bulletin Boards
-Blessing xoxo

Comments

• Hello. We have a few vials form this donor, as we are also trying. I had my first IUI today with sperm count just over 5 mill motility, which is on the low side. Did you find this as well? I am just hoping this was one that we purchased. Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Hi, we are very excited to find this bulletin regarding donor 14772. My partner and I are 28 weeks today with this donor and are due on June 8, 2019 with a boy.

@Brobles - we are also LGBT. When are you due? What gender?

@lmsrm - we also had very low motility. Ours was 2 million with this donor. We had our clinic write to California Cryobank and received a credit to purchase another vial if needed. Luckily the low motility worked with our second IUI.

We look forward to keeping in touch.

• I’m so happy that I found This thread. My partner and I are Actively trying with this donor as well. It’s exciting to see other LGBT families along this journey.

• Five weeks pregnant with this donor now :)

• dohutchidohutchi Posts: 2
    edited April 14, 2020 4:12AM

Congratulations!!! That’s so awesome! Our daughter turned 11 months yesterday 🥰 is anyone interested in starting a group? Or email thread for the sibs?

• Thank you. Yes that would be great.

• That would be great!!! Or even a private Facebook Group just for us to keep in contact. I’m 15 weeks pregnant with baby girl. So excited to have this forum.

• Hello, my wife and I are 29 weeks pregnant from this donor with a baby boy! Congratulations to you all :)

• Are there any groups for donor 14772?

• Hi! Our baby boy just turned 14 months from this donor and he is the sweetest, most independent, adventurous sidekick. We could not love him more. Has a group been started?

• That’s amazing! Our baby boy is 6 weeks and the best ever. I don’t believe there is a group yet. Would love Also to be part of it if one is started.

• GoHawks2020GoHawks2020 Posts: 1
    edited October 20, 2020 6:22PM

We have a 16 month old boy and just found out we are now expecting twins! All from donor 14772!

• Congratulations!! We have A 4 week old baby girl from 14772!

• Does anyone want to start a Group Chat on WhatsApp or Facebook??

• Congratulations to you both. I would be happy to connect on FB. It’s great to see how many families this donor has helped.

A. Caradiaz

• Great!! I can Create a Group. What’s your Facebook Name? I’ll add you and maybe you and I can Be Admins

• Ariana Caradiaz

• Ok I’ll send you a request mine is Shana Simone

• Great! I’ll keep an eye out for the request 😀

• Fyi, a page was created on FaceBook. Titled our Cryo family for those interested in connecting.