Options

# of successful pregnancies

Hi,

Is there any way of finding out how many successful pregnancies my donor has had? There is nothing about him on the Sibling Registry and only one person since 2006 has gotten pregnant and posted on the bulletin boards, but she never came back on to say if she definitely had a baby. She was looking for siblings while pregnant...haven't heard from her since. Only one other person said they tried him and it didn't work. Any info would be great for Donor #11195.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    We don't have any pregnancy reports from clients for 11195, however he does have two children of his own (info is available in his Long Profile).

Keep trying. He has been screened and tested and is 100% capable of a successful pregnancy.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Scott,
    I was asking about this donor because I reported a successful pregnancy by him last year. I was just curious as to how many other clients bought vials of his and how many were successful. It peaks my curiousity that he is discussed by only 2 people in the last 3 years of the posts.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Blur -

When we switched over to our new website about a year ago, a couple of the databases we had been using for storing pregnancy reports were not able to be automatically imported. We are currently in the process of manually entering this data -- and there is a pretty good amount of it.

Please contact mevans@cryobank.com and she can dig deeper into any manual records on 11195 for you.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB