Options

TWW with Donor 15586!

Hi! My wife and I are currently 2dpiui with donor 15586 :) I am SO excited and cant wait for the next 2 weeks to hopefully fly by! His counts were amazing! We had 1 follicle at 21 and 2 others that were 14 on Monday (IUI was Wednesday) when we saw the follicles after the IUI they were HUGE! Im pretty sure they were much larger! All 3! Fingers crossed!! :)

Comments

• Options

update: currently 13dpiui and had a BFN this morning. Blood draw this friday and AF is due tomorrow, I guess the waiting game continues. Trying not to get discouraged but it isn't looking that great! I read a ton of stories on how BFP come after the tww but then there are so many who get BFP on 10-12. Fingers crossed.

• Options

Hi, we're also thinking about using this donor! Wishing you luck!

• Options

@babby2020 How awesome, did yall decide? Unfortunately our 1st IUI with this donor was a BFN. Trying for IUI #2 hopefully this week! Fingers crossed!

• Options

My wife and I are currently 7wks pregnant tomorrow with this donor after our first IVF cycle! Wishing you all the best of luck!

• Options

We did end up going with 15586, so exciting to connect with you all! My partner and I will be doing our first IUI cycle in June. @Hills0810 wishing you luck on this new cycle, keep us posted! And @Wesee15 wow congratulations!! Can't wait to hear updates from you both :)

• Options

@Wesee15 I am so happy for you! I wish yall the best of luck, you'll have to keep me updated if you dont mind! Knowing fingers crossed our future baby will have siblings makes me so happy!
    @babby2020 Unfortunately our 2nd IUI was cancelled on Valentines day, I apparently had a 13mm lead follicle on my CD 4 scan that ovulated extremely early. I went in 2/14 for my actual follicle scan had 2 small ones on the right and the 13 had turned into a 30 but had evidence that ovulation had already occurred...which is super early for me that day being CD 11. I've been extremely down these past couple of days but slowly its getting better. Try again next month right? My RE asked if we wanted to continue with the IUI cycles or move onto IVF. I've technically only had one attempt at IUI with the 2nd being cancelled and it just seems too soon to move to IVF. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! But! I am so excited to hear yalls news come June! It truly is exciting connecting with you both!

• Options

We did 4 IUI’s before moving to IVF. I had PCOS and would either not ovulate at all or my ovulation would be all over the place. This was our last effort ttc, and so far it has worked. It is still so early we are both terrified! We have 3 frozen embryos also a product of this IVF cycle. Don’t give up @Hills0810, things will turn around for you guys! @babby2020 can’t wait for June! You guys keep us updated, good luck to both of you all! Fingers crossed for all of us!

• Options

I would try at least two more IUIs. I’m in my two week wait from my second IUI. I’m hoping this one worked because it’s such a long process month after month. IVF is not really an option for me unless I do 6 IUIs, my insurance won’t cover it. Also, I can’t imagine how much work I would have to miss if we did IVF. I hear it’s a lot of appointments. It would only work for me during the summer because I’m a teacher. I’m really hope that the most I would have to do is 3 IUIs.

• Options

Hey @Cann227 how is everything??

@Wesee15 how are you!?

• Options
    BexnjamBexnjam Posts: 9
    edited May 23, 2019 5:40PM

My partner and I are using this donor. We tried 5 IUIs and moved on to IVF. We're going in for egg retrieval tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

• Options

@Bexnjam good luck with the egg retrieval, wishing you the best with IVF! My partner and I should be going in for the our IUI this week (waiting on the LH surge) - we're cautiously optimistic, but it seems like there hasn't been much success with this donor yet :/ any updates with this donor from folks on this thread? @Hills0810 @Wesee15 ?

• Options

BFN for our first unmedicated cycle, trying medicated w/ clomid for the second IUI this month!

• Options

We are in the middle of our first IVF cycle. We were able to collect 10 eggs, 7 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5, we sent them off for genetic testings to see which embryo would provide us with the best chance (my partner is 38). We have 1 healthy embryo for implantation. We're scheduled for July 15 and extremely nervous but hoping for the best.

• Options

Went in for our second IUI yesterday - 3 mature follicles, hoping one of those eggs sticks! @Bexnjam all you need is one, fingers crossed for you both next month!

• Options

Got our BFP last Friday, just had a B-hcg done today which showed good levels! Very excited!

• Options

Very happy for you babby! We are still trying: 5 IUIs, 1 failed IVF, a 2nd failed IVF that we converted to an IUI due to low egg count (didn't work). We are trying one more round of IVF next month with my partner and I guess I'm stepping into the batter's box next month as well to try my first IUI. Please keep us in mind if anyone has extra vials. Thank you!

• Options

After 2 failed IVFs and seven IUIs with my partner, I was up to bat we finally got a BFP on my 4th medicated IUI (our last vial). Wow, this journey isn't easy, is it? I wish everyone strength and perseverance.