Options

Programme to Trade

Hi,
It seems I waited too long to purchase my donor of choice and now I may miss out. I was wondering, if there was a way to find out if anyone has one vial in storage that they don't mind selling to me until the next set comes out of quarantine in April/May.
The Donor is 15693.

My genetic screen took forever to come back and hence my delay in purchasing.

Comments

• Options

@ParadisePeach I'm sorry to hear that you missed purchasing vials. Donor 15693 was only added to our catalog last month, so most clients that are storing vials are likely to be just starting donor insemination. If you haven't done so already, I would contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list for this donor, so we can contact you if additional vials become available. Please note that vials in quarantine are not guaranteed to become available because it depends on future testing.

For anyone else that may be waiting for genetic test results, you can purchase vials and store them with us. Our donors routinely sell out of vials and it's the only way to secure your vials. If you receive your results and your physician suggests using a different donor, you can exchange those vials for a different donor. You may also be eligible for a full refund. Please read this FAQ for more details:

https://www.cryobank.com/how-it-works/purchasing-faqs/#purchase-11

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thanks for your response.