Options

IUI Coming Up with Donor 14874

I have an IUI coming up this week with donor 14874. Did anyone conceive with him on the first try? What was the sperm count like? I would love any information that anyone can offer about this donor.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options

Any update on how your IUI went?? fingers crossed!

• Options

Hey! My first IUI in January with this donor was a BFN, but I had another IUI on Valentine’s Day so I’m currently in my two week wait. I will keep you posted! I plan on testing on Monday. The sperm count in February was much better than January. January we had 9 million and February we had 12 million. I’m hoping it worked this month!

• Options

I’m on my 2 week wait too! Good luck!!

• Options

Hey! Are you using the same donor? What was your count like? I just tested at 9DPO and it was negative. I also haven’t had any symptoms at all, so I think I’m officially out this month. This was my second IUI with this donor. I don’t know why it’s not working for me. I will try one more IUI with this donor and then I’m probably going to move back to Seattle Sperm Bank.

• Options

My wife and I decided that we want to try again with Seattle. I just can’t get over how low the sperm count is with California. My first IUI was 22 million post wash with Seattle. The cost was only 690 for the vile. I have spent so much money on two viles from California and both counts were low 9 and 12 million respectively. Both times I’ve gotten negative results. There is nothing else that I’m doing differently from the first IUI I did where I got pregnant. The only difference is the switching of banks.

• Options

Hey, yes, same donor, feel any differently today? I will check the sperm count when I get home. I'm trying ICI. did you get pregnant on the first try with the IUI when you first got pregnant?

• Options

Hey, I had my first IUI in February with this donor 14874. The count was 15 million, however it was a BFN. I'm currently on IUI #2 with a different donor because 14874 was out.

• Options

15 million is great. Did you purchase an ICI vial or IUI?

• Options

I just had an IUI with this donor. I ended up using two vials to get a total of 12 million sperm. I’m praying it worked!

• Options

I purchased an IUI vial for that donor. Hoping it works for you. Donor 14874 is out of vials again so I'll be looking for a different donor for our 3rd IUI next month.

• Options

Nope, didn’t work again for the 3rd time even though I used two vials for my IUI. So disappointing.

• Options

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Sending you positive thoughts.

• Options

Thank you!! I have an IVF consultation on Thursday, so I’m optimistic about the next phase in my journey!

• Options

So...I never got my period and I tested again and it was positive, so I had to cancel my IVF consultation. I did BETA testing and it confirmed the pregnancy. I don’t think I will ever test early again. I’m just going to wait next time!

• Options

I think he has vials available again!

• Options

OMG! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! So you had never got a BETA test done? I'm hoping third time is charm for me too, we'll see. I'll have to look and see if he does. I go tomorrow for my 3day blood work and ultrasound.

• Options

I had beta testing and it confirmed that I was pregnant but before that I tested at 9DPO and 10 dpo then I stopped. I tested at 2 days late for my period and it was positive. I had Beta testing the next day.

• Options

Are you going to use this donor? I think he has a limited amount of vials left.

• Options

Ohh okay. :smile:

• Options

Yes, I just saw that

• Options

Just an update on this discussion - Donor 14874 is currently sold out. He may have one final vial release in the summer, but it all depends on a future blood draw. If you would like to be contacted if additional vials become available, please call our Client Services Team at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to our notification list.

Donor 14874 also has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank