Options

Needing hope!

Hi... I’m new to this just received my first IUI the day after Christmas. Was told to wait 12 days before testing (tomorrow) I cheated and tested today(it’s a LONG wait) and got a negative!(took 2) I’ll test again tomorrow but could it be too soon?? Or is it just not my time??! I’m struggling with this. Trying to stay stress free but it’s hard, and depressing!

Comments

• Options
    MarieRoseMarieRose Posts: 12
    edited January 7, 2019 3:21PM

Hey K&JBABY. keep positive!!! I was in your position. I still am. I've had 2 unccessful IUIs. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but I did the same. I always tested early too!! The pregnancy tests say you can test up to 4 days early. I learned with my 2nd IUI if you wait until the day you are supposed to take it and its negative. You dont cry as much but you still cry. It is hard, but don't think its depressing!!! Keep on positive vibes!!! Remember the universe has Your back!! Mantra#I am creating Life :)

• Options

Thank you... yes your so right about the tears!! I tested this morning and negative again! (Day 12 post iui.)🥺 I now have to go through the process of finding a new donor and hopefully try again. I try so hard to stay positive!! 🙏🏼