Options

Storage

Hello! I’m looking to purchase an IUI vial for use later this week or early next, but I’m unsure how storage works when not purchasing multiple vials or needing shipped relatively soon. Can you help? My doctor’s office is not able to store it. Thanks!

Comments

• Options

@fortheloveofsugar When you purchase vials, you can schedule the shipment for up to 30 days ahead of time. We also provide 30 days of free storage, but since you need vials relatively soon, it sounds like your best bet would be to order the vials and schedule your shipment at the same time. I would recommend calling Client Services and they will be able to help you figure out the best day to ship out your vials.

Also, please keep in mind that on average it takes 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy. If you order only enough vials for one IUI, you may have to find a new donor for each cycle. We also can't guarantee that you would be able to use the same donor for siblings, later on. The only way to secure vials for future cycles and siblings is to purchase and store vials.

Our vials can sell out quickly, especially in December when people are using their FSA accounts and trying to get in year-end purchases.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank