Options

Donor keepsake

Hello everyone. This is my 1st post here. I was wondering what exactly is included in the donor keepsake that you get when you report a pregnancy?

Comments

• Options

The exact same thing you get on level 2 and 3 on the website. Nothing special

• Options

Hi All,

When you purchase a subscription, the Level 2 and Level 3 information is only viewable for 90 days. It's not downloadable like the free items (Medical History, Genetic Test Summary, Donor Essay, Donor Profile, and Staff Impressions).

If you purchased a subscription, we will automatically mail you the Donor Keepsake when you report your pregnancy. It's a special USB drive with your donor's files (either Level 2 or Level 3 items) for you to give to your child one day. As your child grows older and has more questions about how he/she was conceived, the Donor Keepsake can provide more insight about his/her donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Can I receive one? I just had my baby; she was an embryo we received at a clinic that used donor 15645’s sperm with an egg donor. Also, I reported my pregnancy last week via your online form. Thank you.