Options

BFP with 15043

We got our BFP our first go around with donor 15043. Just seeing if there is anyone else out there with positive results!! We couldn’t be any more excited!!

Comments

• Options

our first beta test results came back at a 345! definitely excited! Dr said everything looks great and we'll have another beta done tomorrow morning!!

• Options

Did you just do 1 round of IUI and did you use medications?

• Options

@mrsmaute This was our first round of IUI.... this was our first go around period trying anything. We did use medications after having the preliminary labs ran the month before to check my wife levels.... Our doctor had us use Femara (Letrozole) 5mg once a day for five days (cycle days 3-7 /Nov 5th-9th) Then we had an ultrasound verifying that there were viable follicles present on Nov 15th (day 13 of cycle). There were a few small follicles on the left ovary (3,4, and 5mm) and one 25mm follicle on the right ovary. We were then instructed to do a trigger shot (Novarel 5000 units) that night (Nov 15) between 9/9:30pm. They scheduled our IUI for the following Saturday morning (Nov 17th) at 9am so 1.5 days after we triggered.

I was impatiently waiting for our end of our TWW (Dec 1) so I had my wife (she is carrying) do a handful of HPT starting on Monday Nov 26th, after she had the results back from her progesterone levels (16.5 ng/ml) showing that she did in fact ovulate. The initial test she took in the evening of the 26th and it showed a very faint line so we waited until Wednesday morning (Nov 28) to take any others. This time she took a digital read test and it said +yes, still not getting our hopes up quiet yet, we continued to test throughout the rest of the week each morning with all the test coming back POS!

We called and let our clinic know about the positive read Sat. Dec, 1 which was the official end of our TWW.

She had her first HCG beta blood draw Tuesday resulting in a 345mlU/ml, and had her second beta test was done this morning!! I will update with those results tomorrow!!!

• Options

@mrsmaute This was our first round of IUI.... this was our first go around period trying anything. We did use medications after having the preliminary labs ran the month before to check my wife levels.... Our doctor had us use Femara (Letrozole) 5mg once a day for five days (cycle days 3-7 /Nov 5th-9th) Then we had an ultrasound verifying that there were viable follicles present on Nov 15th (day 13 of cycle). There were a few small follicles on the left ovary (3,4, and 5mm) and one 25mm follicle on the right ovary. We were then instructed to do a trigger shot (Novarel 5000 units) that night (Nov 15) between 9/9:30pm. They scheduled our IUI for the following Saturday morning (Nov 17th) at 9am so 1.5 days after we triggered.

I was impatiently waiting for our end of our TWW (Dec 1) so I had my wife (she is carrying) do a handful of HPT starting on Monday Nov 26th, after she had the results back from her progesterone levels (16.5 ng/ml) showing that she did in fact ovulate. The initial test she took in the evening of the 26th and it showed a very faint line so we waited until Wednesday morning (Nov 28) to take any others. This time she took a digital read test and it said +yes, still not getting our hopes up quiet yet, we continued to test throughout the rest of the week each morning with all the test coming back POS!

We called and let our clinic know about the positive read Sat. Dec, 1 which was the official end of our TWW.

She had her first beta blood draw Tuesday resulting in a 345, and had her second beta test done this morning!! So, I will update with those results tomorrow!!!

• Options
    sharpie1104sharpie1104 Posts: 62
    edited December 7, 2018 7:07PM

Our beta results for yesterday us 893!! Everything looks great!! We are 20 dpiui!

• Options
    sharpie1104sharpie1104 Posts: 62
    edited December 11, 2018 4:27PM

Our beta went up to 5287! We’ll update after our ultrasound!!

• Options

Saw our little peanut yesterday. The heart rate was 126! Officially 7 weeks on Saturday!!

• Options

10wk ultrasound today. Baby looks great. HR is 160!