Options

First time doing an ICI

So I'm ecxited, nervous and anxious all at the same time!! Tonight I did an ICI insemination at home. I'm hoping it worked! This was my first try. I don't have a partner so I'll be a single mom, which I know I can do! Anybody else had an experience doing an ICI?

Comments

• Options

DanielleCherish, I am new to this sight and considering to go this route. I have a history of miscarriages and want to give up but the “mommy pull” is so strong in me I want to experience it through pregnancy versus adoption. Wanted to know if you were successful with your ICI? I am rooting for you and hope it’s going well for you.

• Options

Quitestorm1020, sorry I'm just now replying back to you. Unfortunately my 1st try with ICI didn't work, but I will say I think it's because my shipment was 2days late due to it snowing in another stste it had to transition from. I was so bummed and sad for awhile but I will be attempting to give it another try while it's Summer Season. Have you tried yet? Any success for you? I hope it works out for you. Keep me posted please.