Options

Advice/what to expect

Hello!

Im new to this site and was just wondering if anyone can give me any advice/things to expect. I just scheduled my first appointment with a fertility clinic and my wife and I have chosen to do IUI.
What can I expect from the first appointment? How long after the first appointment was anyone's first IUI attempt? I'm super anxious and excited!

We are thinking of using donors
15450- Top Choice
15468- Top Choice

anyone used any of these donors and wouldn't mind posting their counts/successes or fails?
I would greatly appreciate it!
-H

Comments

• Options

Hi @Hills0810 ... It took me about 3 months when i started to my first IUI....due to some minor surgery i needed to due a fallopian tube not open all the way....i am going with another donor....but if you wife has no issues. They may start her as soon a s possible...they give you meds and patches and a self injecting shot you have to do....all this is to help you ovulate.. You may go through some counseling to to talk and help you understand everything that you will go through.. I have no regrets...just give each other the best support that y'all can..

• Options

@Hills0810 did you use donor 14880 and decided to use a different donor?

• Options

@Bluelinemoms19 i used donor 14880 in 2017 and I had a successful pregnancy and I have two stored vials left for later to expand my family