Options

Donor #14890

Hi! Has anyone used donor 14890?

Comments

• Options

We did

• Options

eeden, I'm pregnant via 14890 and would love to connect as well!

• Options

Sorry for the long wait to reply. I never got a notice! I’m due in 3 weeks and we used donor 14890. When are you due?

• Options

Ohh me too!! @Bumblebee##

• Options

My husband and I haven’t decided yet how we want to address and connect with possible siblings and their families but for now I will share that we live in Illinois and we have a very health baby girl born 4/17/19 thanks to donor 14890.

• Options

There are Facebook groups out there for other donors, would this be something you ladies might be interested in. We don’t need to share personal info or pictures if you don’t want to, but at least there is an option for the future?

• Options

@eeden did you pay for the level 2? Does donor 14890 have more than just the 1 picture? I’m debating on paying for level 2 information to have in our file for when our child is older.

• Options

Gosh ladies I'm sorry - had no idea there were messages! I received the entire file when I updated on cryobank that I was expecting! There are three pictures of him - not sure ages, but an older one...maybe double digits not sure. I'd love to connect or be in a facebook group. @eeden and I have been emailing some as well!

• Options

Hey ladies! Congrats @fortheloveofsugar ! I wanted to let you know that I created a facebook page and group. It is called New Beginnings-New Connections. My facebook page is Sunshine Bloom. Trying to keep all of this private for the time being. If you want to connect, this is where I will be.