Options

Donor 15285

Hello @cryo-admin I would like to know if donor 15285 has any reported pregnancies??

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hi @Sunny Day ...i had my iui 9 days ago.....i don't think it took...i have one more vial.

• Options

@Liliy77 hello... when will you find out if it took? Can you keep me posted? I bought two vials and I hope one takes because the donor is out of vials... good luck and stay positive 🍀

• Options

Hi @Sunny Day ....i also bought 2 vials....my first one was 7.4 million with a motility of 29....doctor said it was ok....i think it was low.....but like people say it just takes one to get you prego...in my mind the more the better chances....im 9 days in this 2 week wait.... And i don't feel anything...i have an appointment in 4 days for end of month cycle...but i don't think they will be able to take blood and get a accurate test..i still have one more vial togo....i hope the next one has much higher numbers.....will keep posted on my events.....good luck to you.....

• Options

@Sunny Day ...today is my 11th day waiting of these 2 weeks.....i took a pregnancy test cause i couldn't wait....it was negative....in 2 days i have my check up....i guess we will be planning for round 2of IUI....

• Options

@Sunny Day No reported pregnancies yet for Donor 15285, not many vials have shipped out.

@Liliy77 Numerous studies find that pregnancy rates with IUI are maximized with 5 million total motile donor sperm (In fact, more recent studies suggest that outcomes are maximized with much less donor sperm). In other words, the chances of a successful pregnancy via IUI do not increase with more sperm. You can read more about this here: https://www.cryobank.com/how-it-works/specimen-processing/specimen-information/

Best of luck!

Nicole
    California Cryobank